Friday, November 26, 2010

Shoba

Shoba chichi’s face is almost fade away from my memory .She was a illegitimate wife of one of our neighbors .His name was Mr.Babu .He was a auto driver always wear a khaki. He was solemn in nature .Though he is vigorous he crack jocks at me and my brother.
I used to go Shobachechi’s house .While I was going there my mother use to gave me a set of instructions . Neither my mother nor grand mother did not like the solemn appearance of Mr.Babu so that they discouraged me to go there .One day I inquired the reason behind the set of instructions then she told me such a way that Mr. Babu drunk a lot and abuse the Pretty women he also smash on her soft cheek .She use to come to our house and share various bitter experience to my mother.
Mr.Babu had a son his name is Vinu Initially I thought Shoba chichi was the mother of Vinu .I asked this question to my mother she told such a way that his mother passed away .Again asked her that then who was Ms.Shoba? She did not like to disclose it with me .



Though she is a illegal to that home she courteously managed their little house she use to sweep the little veranda and organize with various floras ,calendar and pictures.



There was beautiful fence or shelter around the house and it was a fusion of vibrant floras and foliage .Plenty of tweeting little birds use to come and suck the sweaty substance with the little needle like sharp beak .Red colour Hebscious and Chetty flower.


Those tiny little birds use to make beautiful nest with the combination of various things alike cotton, fiber,dray grass and dry leafs .They use to make palaces in the unnoticed area of the vibrant greenery. Both me and Shobachi use to pluck the chethi flower(Lxora.) and suck the sweet substance.We use to pluck a kind of little red fruit from chethi flower(Lxora.)It was sweet and delicious to eat

No comments: